During this trying time we are having to implement new policies to keep everyone as safe as possible.
1. Our doors will be locked for all but the scheduled patients
2. We will be taking all patient's temperatures before entering the building.
3. All patients will be required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth.
4. All patients must be unaccompanied unless a minor or handicapped.
5. We will be going paperless and will need our web registration filled and insurance information sent to us before your appointed.
6. We will be doing credit or debit sales only at his time.
We realize this is a challenging time and will be sanitizing between each patient and doing our part to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your understanding
Buxton Eye Center
Carl Gullbrand O.D.
Visit us at 63 Main St, Suite B
Buxton ME 04093
P.O. Box 629
Bar Mills, ME 04004